Friday, March 05, 2010

within a friday

i was planing to share some newly updates about my life, write a positive and joyful post since  last night
but i kindda got hunted/ distracted by some unwelcomed memories that pumped into my mind and some useless thoughts too, so i guess since the plan changed i will be posting a secret about me and a quote from grey's anatomy..


the secrets:
* i am an anti sociable person, not that i hate people but i just like spending my time with myself, usually i always come up with fake excuse or silly ones not to go out with anyone whoever this was.


* i never say the whole truth about anything to anyone no matter how close this person is to me , there's always a lie in the truth i say, there's always something not said, there's always something hidden just for me.


* i don't feel comfortable in big groups, i always have to feel unique, so it takes my a huge effort to bound with everybody and leave a good Impression , but i usually mess it up, and do somethings extremely foolish simply because i don't have the ability to judge people correctly from first sight.


the quote :
"we do not get unlimited chances to have the things that we want, and this i know, the missing of an opportunity that could change your life"
i so much relate to this quote for i am that girl who always waited for another chance to set something right, and once i do unfortunately life is not kind enough to accept it, 
being someone who wasted so many chances that i have been giving or asked for from dear people that my vanity made me take them for granted..


 for now i leave you with this music of special memories

and  i promise i cheerful, optimistic post really soon
thats all for now
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment