Sunday, May 02, 2010

no, this post isn't just & no its not coming out from deeply in my mind


I have been loved,

world i have been loved and that's something i think everybody must feel at least once in his/her life time..

i have been loved and i felt it,
i have been loved and i touched it, 
i have been loved and i have seen it in his eyes,

i have been loved too much to a degree that it was hard for me to actually believe all that love giving to messy scary me.

i have been loved and i knew even before it came that I'd rather argue with him till the sky falls down on me than be with anybody else.

i have been loved and i have never find the right time or place to tell that amazing someone that " i choose him" 
that i wanna wake up with him, fall asleep with him and do everything in between with him.

i have been loved and i was too worried to enjoy it as much as i should have because i was old and wise enough to know that fairy tales doesn't come true.

i have been loved and that is something you should feel at least once in a life time.
i have been loved
thank you for once loving me.

sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment