Saturday, June 11, 2011

about broken dreams and unfulfilled promises...

I've always thought
that I would love to live by the sea
To travel the world alone
and live my life more simply
I have no idea what's happened to that dream
Cos there's really nothing left here to stop me

~ Dido, "Life for Rent"

So, it all starts at "I have no idea what's happened to that dream".. and i keep thinking what happened to a lot of dreams i had... i always wanted to travel abroad (to London and Paris)   for work or study for a year or two.. 

i wanted to take up the academic career path (still not late for that)..
 hmmmm i wanted to maintain a healthy lifestyle (sleep early, wake up early, walk a lot, eat healthy, see a lot of fresh air.. i do all these but the eat healthy one, its not that i don't like healthy food but its that i eat healthy _and_ unhealthy :))
so, the title of this post refers to this.. to all the what if's in my life.. 

all the other options and how my life would've been similar/different...

No comments:

Post a Comment