Tuesday, June 14, 2011

i demand my rights for a magician stick

do you remember that post? well i am still hunted with that question whats missing? what changed?
the closest conclusion that i came to is the following:-


* i am sort of, kindda of happy. yeah i am not sad,i am actually content, come to think about it this sort of career life and this way of living was a thought that i once thought about for myself maybe with some changes
but come on, i get what i wanted so i am happy..


*i feel different, even different than the weirdo scary me, (thats what people say at least) but personally i think i have been getting those blank mind condition more often, i started having no reaction in situations that people who know me expect me to yell and get in a rage, i stopped having reaction to things i can't change, i am growing up (this phrase just jumped into my mind though i didn't thought of it at all !!)


 I feel I need a magical formula,  that can help me cast a spell on me to be more assured of what i feel and think, to answer all the what(s) and why(s), and which(s)  maybe something like a magician's stick, and get a rabbit out!
 And you know what the sad thing is.. I don't have any clue what *that* rabbit might be like or even if its a rabbit or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment