Thursday, January 07, 2010

postsecret

I am getting addicted to PostSecret and i hate that its only updated once weekly.. 
there is a certain rush about reading other ppl's secrets.. 
secrets they've probably never confessed before, secrets that i sometimes relate to..
 it also lets me think about my own secrets if i were to share them.. 
some are stupid and not so serious, the rest.. well, mostly they are about feelings not actions.. 
which is ok.. walla eih?

recently..

 when i run into people outside my circle of work, many comment on my lack of reaction/interaction.. apparently i spend too much energy at work and with my own self, that i have very little left for others.. 
which is cool actually from my own prospective ... 


*probably none will be reading but... 
I feel huge pain when someone  lie openly to me.. well,even if  it was something small, really small, and even if  they weren't like looking me in the eye or anything .. but still.. it feels weirdly uncomfortable.. and knowing me, I would've blurted out that I knew what they said to the others.. annoying.. 

coming from anyone even the office-boy !
but I've done worse.. and if I were to be forgiven, I need to learn to forgive.. which -knowing me- is actually very easy! I've grown out of the emotional blackmail blah blah..


 thats it.. more later or maybe less, b-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment