Monday, January 11, 2010

me and romantic comedies

i guess by now you all know how much i love romantic comedies ,and movies with a deep, true stories in general
in today's  post i decided to do a three in one post

  1.  tells you about my favoriet romantic comedies
  2.  share was you my favorite scenes from it that somehow relates to me or to my life in away or another
  3.  share some other people quotes or as i call it "stolen thoughts"

here they are in  random order:


Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
from it "Come back and make up a goodbye at least. Let's pretend we had one."


Before Sunset (2004)
from it "You were, for me, that night / Everything I always dreamt of in life."


Amélie (2001)
from it "A surge of love, an urge to help mankind overcomes her."


Wall-E (2008)
from it "Computer: define dancing."


High Fidelity (2000)
from it "Did i listen to pop music because I was miserable?
Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"



Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
from it "I'm lookin' at your face and I just wanna smash it...you're so pretty."


Sideways (2004)
from it "I like to think about the life of wine. How it's a living thing..."


Knocked Up (2007)
from it "You're prettier than I am."


Juno (2007)
from it "I don't really know what kind of girl I am."


About a Boy (2002)
from it "No man is an island"


Waitress (2007)
from it "I don't want you to save me. Don't need to be saved."


The Science of Sleep (2006)
from it "You could sleep with the entire planet and still feel rejected."


Ghost Town (2008)
from it "It hurts when I smile..."


Bridget Jones's Diary (2001)
from it "I'm still looking for something...more extraordinary than that."


The 40 Year-Old Virgin (2005)
from it "Is it true if you don't use it, you lose it?"


Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008)
from it "Only unfulfilled love can be romantic."


Lars and the Real Girl (2007)
from it "Sometimes I get so lonely I forget what day it is..."

No comments:

Post a Comment