Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just documenting my brilliant and amazing thoughts

in a short straight phrase" i'm just not a wedding guest material ". 
Plain and simple.

Not only did I always not like them, but also, it grows worse every wedding.
 Anyway, last Friday, I went to the wedding of a close friend of mine from my EX work. 
And although non-customary, I really wanted to go,
 AND I thought I looked nice. 
I went to the wedding, met my old co-workers (who are mostly guys) and some other people I know. 
So, on the scale of feeling out of place(which i always feel in weddings), this was the least intensive. 
Yet somehow, I felt too tall, too big and by far too old!
Oh, and need I mention how the night dresses keep getting shorter! LOL each to their own.
 Anyway, 
I'm not complaining really.
 These are facts of life that I need to deal with:
 growing older, fatter, girls getting younger and prettier, skirts/dresses getting shorter in a way that i can't follow up ...
and so on.
FYI
i always thought/said if I ever get married, I won't have a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment