Tuesday, February 23, 2010

pure emptiness to me is called liberty




i checked my Gmail, my Hotmail, my yahoo mail and i found NO incoming mails at any of them, so i got rejected by 3 different kinds of mail accounts, but i'll get over it , no worry :)

i checked my Facebook profile there's not a single notification or even invitation to any silly quiz or application, nor any massages even auto massages from groups or fan pages NON.

i checked my twitter profile no replies, no DM

and of course my mobile stopped ringing long time ago, 
actually i made a new recored see from 16 feb till 19 feb my mobile didn't make any sound, not even a missed call, no sms, NOTHING
there was a period of my life when my mobile was nice to me, during that time it used to ring the minute i look at it or think of somebody and i find it ringing right away
but that was back then.
nowadays i can look at it till tomorrow and it will do nothing, not even the sound of the battery becoming empty.
now when i even call any of my old friends "reconnecting with people ya3ni" they are either busy to reply or actually if they do reply i find nothing to say, no conversation!! 
i'm not an anti-social person but currently i appreciate/ want to be alone , but i'm not letting myself fall into this empty dark space because its not healthy, so i am pushing myself to do stuff to keep busy.

i have this illusion or maybe true feeling that i become a boring, not good company person, so whenever i think about communicating with any of my friends or people in my network even , i find this imaginary recorder voice massage playing in my head 
" the number you're calling really won't or don't want to answer your call, so for the sake of humanity go find yourself something useful to do".

i know that all i said is confusing, but to say it straight forward i don't care that i'm alone, matter fact i enjoy being alone, yet i shouldn't be alone because its not right/healthy to shut myself from the world..!!!!  

1 comment: