Tuesday, June 16, 2009

why don't feelings come with an insurance policy?!!

what i do feel, is something that i'm sure about but, no-one, including myself has a guarantee of what are others feeling towards me ..... love is just a feeling, but is it really like the feeling of pain, that may die ?? i really don't know, but i doubt.. feelings are different regarding degree and perception when i fall in love, i really do i may never let myself fall in love unless i'm sure, but no-one has an insurance policy regarding the other partner's real feelings.... in my opinion, love, passion, sex, TRUST, care, warmth, jealousy and support are one unit, i don't think that some of them could be available without others. if my partner loves me or doesn't, how may i know??? i think love has signs, but again no insurance policy there's something strange happens to me in special, something that i can't find a clue for it why it's happening and why in such way? love as a feeling can't be a solo feeling, it's a mutual one whenever it happens from someone of those lots who did to me but i didn't feel anything to any of them, i don't consider it as a love, it might be something else like like and/or admire not love but whenever there's a mutual case, which i consider love, it ends usually the same painful end !!!! it seems that there's something wrong regarding myself, may be i don't know how to love??!!!! but, now, i don't feel that this is the end, i really don't know why, i'm still in love and in pain

No comments:

Post a Comment